About The Power of Goodwill
The Power of Goodwill helps organizations create a healthier, more thriving workplace culture by…
- Getting honest feedback from employees
- Delivering the feedback anonymously to leaders along with recommendations for healthy change
- Helping to implement recommendations, often while working temporarily on site
- Providing boss training
- Building teams with a process based on “The Five Dysfunctions of a Team” by Patrick Lencioni
- Building co-worker cooperation and understanding through the use of the Strengthscope assessment
“Many leaders don’t realize that the rules of business have changed almost overnight. The old paradigm says that your primary focus should be on keeping your customer happy. The new paradigm says the employees have taken over that spot. Keep them engaged and they’ll keep your customers happy. Neglect their needs and they won’t be so concerned about keeping their end of the bargain. In the end, not only will some of them go elsewhere, your customers may follow suit.”
—Joanne G. Sujansky, Ph.D., founder and CEO of KEYGroup human resources consulting firm
WONDERING WHO HIRES A WORKPLACE CULTURE CONSULTANT?
Clients of The Power of Goodwill are successful business owners, leaders, and managers who care about their employees and provide a positive work environment…but know that there are always ways to make the culture even better, and the morale even higher. They also know that an improved workplace culture results in employees who are even more loyal, provide even better customer service, are even more honest, miss even less work, are even better team members, are even less likely to resign, and are even more productive, resourceful, innovative, and accurate.
Learn more about Janet Smith, founder of The Power of Goodwill.